The annual infrastructure maintenance will be performed at ZIB on Tuesday, September 17, from 8:00 until late afternoon. Some HLRN services will be partially or fully unavailable for ALL users.
During that time
- the Berlin complex Konrad will be fully unavailable.
- the data migration in Berlin will be interrupted.
- ZIB may be partially or entirely cut off from electrical power and from the internet.
- HLRN support staff at ZIB can be contacted by phone, only.
- Email traffic to/from ZIB will be interrupted, but mail will not get lost.
Other services like the web server (https://www.hlrn.de), the service portal (https://zulassung.hlrn.de), and the licence server (for packages ABAQUS, ANSYS, and Totalview) will be available.
Other services may be affected, too. We will post an update to this message, when details are available.
Please plan accordingly.